New event. Wind Advisory from 11/26/2021 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM EST for Delmarva/Southern MD. More information.
Interactive NWS Alert
Radar valid at 1000 pm EST, Nov 26th 2021
Delaware Beaches-Eastern Monmouth-Cape May-
Atlantic Coastal Cape May-Coastal Atlantic-Coastal Ocean-
Including the cities of Rehoboth Beach, Sandy Hook,
Cape May Court House, Ocean City, Atlantic City,
and Long Beach Island
114 PM EST Thu Nov 25 2021
...WIND ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 10 AM TO 10 PM EST FRIDAY...
* WHAT...West winds 25 to 30 mph with gusts up to 45 mph
* WHERE...In New Jersey, Eastern Monmouth, Cape May, Atlantic
Coastal Cape May, Coastal Atlantic and Coastal Ocean. In
Delaware, Delaware Beaches.
* WHEN...From 10 AM to 10 PM EST Friday.
* IMPACTS...Gusty winds could blow around unsecured objects.
Tree limbs could be blown down and a few power outages may
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...A period of strong winds associated with a
cold front passage may be followed by a lull in winds during the
early afternoon. Winds will increase again by late afternoon and
into the early evening.
Use extra caution when driving, especially if operating a high
profile vehicle. Secure outdoor objects.
iNWS is an experimental service intended for NWS core partners,
including emergency managers, community leaders and other government