New event. Frost Advisory from 11/3/2021 2:00 AM to 9:00 AM EDT for Delmarva/Southern MD, Southern PA. More information.
Interactive NWS Alert
Radar valid at 900 am EDT, Nov 3rd 2021
New Castle-Middlesex-Western Monmouth-Mercer-Salem-Gloucester-
Camden-Northwestern Burlington-Ocean-Cumberland-Atlantic-Cape May-
Including the cities of Wilmington, New Brunswick, Freehold,
Trenton, Pennsville, Glassboro, Camden, Cherry Hill, Moorestown,
Mount Holly, Jackson, Millville, Hammonton, Cape May Court House,
Wharton State Forest, Media, and Philadelphia
330 AM EDT Tue Nov 2 2021
...FROST ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 2 AM TO 9 AM EDT WEDNESDAY...
* WHAT...Temperatures as low as 33 will result in frost
* WHERE...Portions of central, northern and southern New Jersey,
southeast Pennsylvania and northern Delaware.
* WHEN...From 2 AM to 9 AM EDT Wednesday.
* IMPACTS...Frost could kill sensitive outdoor vegetation if
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Temperatures in the urban areas will likely
be in the upper 30s, while just outside of the Urban Corridor
temperatures will be in the 33 to 36 degree range.
Take steps now to protect tender plants from the cold.
iNWS is an experimental service intended for NWS core partners,
including emergency managers, community leaders and other government