New event. Flood Warning from 9/23/2021 9:00 AM to 9/24/2021 6:30 AM EDT for Southern PA. More information.
Interactive NWS Alert
Radar valid at 630 am EDT, Sep 24th 2021
...The National Weather Service in State College PA has issued a
Flood Warning for the following rivers in Pennsylvania...
Bald Eagle Creek Near Beech Creek Station affecting Clinton and
Sherman Creek At Shermans Dale affecting Perry County.
For the Bald Eagle Creek...including Beech Creek Station...Minor
flooding is forecast.
For the Sherman Creek...including Shermans Dale...Minor flooding is
744 AM EDT Thu Sep 23 2021
The National Weather Service in State College has issued a
* Flood Warning for
the Sherman Creek At Shermans Dale.
* Until tomorrow morning.
* At 7:15 AM EDT Thursday the stage was 7.7 feet.
* Flood stage is 9.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river is expected to rise above flood stage late
this morning to a crest of 10.5 feet this evening. It will then
fall below flood stage just after midnight tonight.
* Impact...At 5.0 feet, River Road is closed upstream of
* Impact...At 7.0 feet, River Road is closed upstream of
* Impact...At 9.0 feet, Several homes along Creek Road are affected
by high water.
* Impact...At 11.0 feet, A number of homes along Creek Road and
other low lying areas adjacent to Sherman Creek are affected by
LAT...LON 4036 7726 4035 7719 4037 7713 4036 7709
4031 7716 4031 7725
iNWS is an experimental service intended for NWS core partners,
including emergency managers, community leaders and other government