New event. Flood Warning from 9/2/2021 6:00 AM to 9/3/2021 12:01 PM EDT for Southern PA. More information.
Interactive NWS Alert
Radar valid at 1201 pm EDT, Sep 3rd 2021
...The National Weather Service in State College PA has issued a
Flood Warning for the following rivers in Pennsylvania...
Frankstown Branch Of The Juniata At Williamsburg affecting
Huntingdon and Blair Counties.
Conodoguinet Creek Near Hogestown affecting Cumberland County.
Yellow Breeches Creek Near Camp Hill affecting Cumberland and
Conestoga River At Lancaster affecting Lancaster and York
For the Frankstown Branch Juniata River...including Williamsburg...
Moderate flooding is forecast.
For the Conodoguinet Creek...including Hogestown...Moderate flooding
For the Yellow Breeches Creek...including Camp Hill...Moderate
flooding is forecast.
For the Conestoga River...including Lancaster...Moderate flooding is
1133 AM EDT Tue Aug 31 2021
The National Weather Service in State College has issued a
* Flood Warning for
the Conestoga River At Lancaster.
* From Thursday morning to early Friday afternoon.
* At 10:30 AM EDT Tuesday the stage was 3.7 feet.
* Flood stage is 11.0 feet.
* Moderate flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river is expected to rise above flood stage
Thursday morning to a crest of 14.0 feet Thursday evening. It will
then fall below flood stage Friday morning.
* Impact...At 11.0 feet, Grofftown Road will flood.
* Impact...At 13.0 feet, Several homes are affected by high water.
* Impact...At 14.0 feet, The footbridge near the confluence of
Stauffer Run begins to flood.
* Impact...At 15.0 feet, Many homes near the river are affected by
* Impact...At 15.6 feet, Approximate level of the FEMA 10% Annual
Chance Flood level (10-year flood).
LAT...LON 4013 7625 4010 7621 4003 7625 3999 7630
4002 7635 4009 7629
iNWS is an experimental service intended for NWS core partners,
including emergency managers, community leaders and other government