Correction. Flood Warning from 9/2/2021 4:00 AM EDT until further notice for Southern PA. More information.
Interactive NWS Alert
Radar valid at 245 am EDT, Sep 1st 2021
...The National Weather Service in State College PA has issued a
Flood Warning for the following rivers in Pennsylvania...
Aughwick Creek At Shirleysburg affecting Huntingdon County.
For the Aughwick Creek...including Shirleysburg...Moderate flooding
1134 AM EDT Tue Aug 31 2021
The National Weather Service in State College has issued a
* Flood Warning for
the Aughwick Creek At Shirleysburg.
* From late Wednesday night until further notice.
* At 10:30 AM EDT Tuesday the stage was 3.3 feet.
* Flood stage is 10.0 feet.
* Moderate flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river is expected to rise above flood stage early
Thursday morning and continue rising to a crest of 13.3 feet early
* Impact...At 10.0 feet, Aughwick Creek at Shirleysburg exceeds its
banks. Several homes are affected.
* Impact...At 12.0 feet, Flood waters from Aughwick Creek cover
portions of Gilbo Road, Aughwick Mills Road and Keystone Road in
LAT...LON 4038 7789 4036 7782 4030 7783 4023 7788
4025 7795 4032 7791
iNWS is an experimental service intended for NWS core partners,
including emergency managers, community leaders and other government