New event. Flood Warning from 9/2/2021 12:00 AM EDT until further notice for Southern PA. More information.
Interactive NWS Alert
Radar valid at 245 am EDT, Sep 1st 2021
...The National Weather Service in State College PA has issued a
Flood Warning for the following rivers in Pennsylvania...
Frankstown Branch Of The Juniata At Williamsburg affecting
Huntingdon and Blair Counties.
Conodoguinet Creek Near Hogestown affecting Cumberland County.
Yellow Breeches Creek Near Camp Hill affecting Cumberland and
Conestoga River At Lancaster affecting Lancaster and York
For the Frankstown Branch Juniata River...including Williamsburg...
Moderate flooding is forecast.
For the Conodoguinet Creek...including Hogestown...Moderate flooding
For the Yellow Breeches Creek...including Camp Hill...Moderate
flooding is forecast.
For the Conestoga River...including Lancaster...Moderate flooding is
1133 AM EDT Tue Aug 31 2021
The National Weather Service in State College has issued a
* Flood Warning for
the Yellow Breeches Creek Near Camp Hill.
* From late Wednesday night until further notice.
* At 10:45 AM EDT Tuesday the stage was 1.1 feet.
* Flood stage is 7.0 feet.
* Moderate flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river is expected to rise above flood stage early
Thursday morning and continue rising to a crest of 10.8 feet early
* Impact...At 7.0 feet, Low lying areas in the Green Lane Farms
development on the right bank of Yellow Breeches Creek begin to
flood. A mobile home park near Williams Grove is also affected by
* Impact...At 9.0 feet, A number of homes in the Green Lane Farms
development are affected by high water. Cedar Cliff Drive on the
left bank upstream from the single span bridge on Green Lane Drive
is inundated. Creekwood Drive has several feet of water on it, and
water is approaching homes.
* Impact...At 10.0 feet, Flood waters begin to reach the Slate Hill
* Impact...At 10.5 feet, Flood waters begin to reach the Green Lane
* Impact...At 11.0 feet, A number of homes along the entire length
of Yellow Breeches Creek are affected by high water.
* Impact...At 12.0 feet, FEMA 10% Annual Chance Flood Level (10-year
LAT...LON 4023 7686 4023 7685 4016 7689 4015 7693
4018 7695 4023 7692 4023 7689
iNWS is an experimental service intended for NWS core partners,
including emergency managers, community leaders and other government